Texas Fury is a competitive volleyball club with a mission to train the whole athlete; physically, mentally and spiritually.
What makes Texas Fury unique is that our staff, coaches, parents, and players are all dedicated to contributing to achieving this mission for each of our athletes. We are a family and it takes a village to complete this mission! We are dedicated to high level competition & training, creating strong team dynamics through team building & mental training and encouraging spiritual development & community involvement while maintaining a family environment.
* Playing in the most competitive tournaments in Texas
* All teams attend Lone Star Classic
*Teams 12s & up compete in the Tour of Texas Qualifier
* National Teams attend out of state Qualifiers (starting at 13s)
* AAU Nationals or USAV Girls Junior National Championship
*All teams practice twice a week for two hours
* National teams attend a 3rd positional practice (5 to 6 extra practices)
* Optional Nutrition and Fitness programs available year round
* Extra training programs are available year round for ages 4 to 18
* State of the art home facility (Round Rock Sports Center)
*All teams are provided two quality coaches (head and assistant)
*All Coaches attend training and attain certifications prior to coaching
*We provide our coaches with top notch training, tools, and resources
*Our lead coach and directors observe team practices and tournaments to support ongoing growth
* Monthly team building sessions for all teams
* Team functions throughout the season
* Certified Mental Trainer - Sports Psychology - accessible for all players, coaches & parents
* Monthly Motivational/Spiritual Devotionals
* We pray together
* Legacy Retreat - overnight team bonding event
* Optional bible study session
* Creating a quality program by limiting total number of teams
* Sister team assignments to create bonding and modeling across age groups
* Players are more than a number to us!
* Director involvement in all teams
* Charitable club wide events
* We have monthly charitable focuses throughout the season.
* Club donates % of proceeds
* Team service projects
Please visit our FAQ page for some additional information and details about our club!