Texas Fury is a competitive volleyball club with a mission to train the whole athlete; physically, mentally and spiritually.
We are dedicated to high level competition & training, creating strong team dynamics through team building & mental training and encouraging spiritual development & community involvement while maintaining a family environment.
A priority at Texas Fury is to provide quality coaching to all of our teams. We guarantee strong coaching at Fury. All teams have a head coach and assistant coach. We are dedicated to providing our coaches with training, tools, and support to ensure each team's success.
* Playing in the most competitive tournaments in Texas
* All teams attend Lone Star Classic
* National Teams attend out of state Qualifiers
* AAU Nationals or USAV Girls Junior National Championship
*All teams practice twice a week for two hours
* National teams attend a 3rd positional practice (bi-weekly)
* Optional Nutrition and Fitness programs available year round
* Extra training programs are available year round
* State of the art home facility (Round Rock Sports Center)
* Monthly team building sessions for all teams
* Team functions throughout the season
* Certified Mental Trainer - Sports Psychology - accessible for all players, coaches & parents
* Monthly Motivational/Spiritual Devotionals
* We pray together
* Legacy Retreat - overnight team bonding event
* Optional bible study session
* Creating a quality program by limiting total number of teams
* Players are more than a number to us!
* Director involvement in all teams
* Charitable club wide events
* We have monthly charitable focuses throughout the season.
* Club profit donations
* Team service projects
Please visit our FAQ page for some additional information and details about our club!